Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekend Wrap up

I wasn't feeling well on Thursday or Friday. Friday night I met up with the girls for a drink and then keeno. It's always fun to have some girl time. I was glad a shot and a beer got me going and out of my funk.

Saturday I spent the afternoon working on my house -- clean up, sorting for garage sale. I felt a sense of accomplishment...I had 4 bags of trash. Big bags. After the garage sale this weekend, I hope I really have a dent in getting moved out and getting the house ready to rent. My entire house must be cleared out. It's a big task, but I'm very excited about our future!

Yesterday we had a late lunch, visited w/Den's uncle, came home, checked out his jeep in storage, went to my sister's, grocery store, home, swimming. By then, the day was near over. Amazing how time flies when you're with someone you love.....:-) went to bed early but couldn't fall asleep.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.