Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sweetest Boy

My boys are all so different and they all have their sweet moments, but Mason takes the cake. Last week we stayed at Dennis' house and have started gradually moving over our things. Mason is pretty territorial -- he likes his space. When I was cleaning out his dresser, he had one drawer of what I call "treasures". Things that are important to him and he wants to hang onto. There were erasers, bookmarks, money (he is my SAVER) and other little knick knacks. Sunday night, I found him organizing Dalton's room -- putting clothes in the dresser because we haven't moved the desk out of the office - which will be Mason & Rylan's room. Everyone is adjusting well to this move. I'm so pleased. I feel like we're falling into routine and structure which is so good for them -- they need it. Yesterday he made Dennis and I cards.


Here's the notes he wrote for us:






















Have you ever seen anything so sweet? I love this boy!!!!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.