Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Changes

Change is very difficult for me. VERY. It's difficult to get motivated, slow moving, then I procrastinate and run through the finish line with full-on energy. That is exactly where I am, the slow moving part. I am officially putting my house on the market for rent. To me, this means, compressing the last eight years in my home into one of these categories:
  • garage sale
  • trash
  • storage
  • comes with me

The decision is so tough, but I've kept these categories in mind while sorting through our stuff. If you've read lately, I'm planning a garage sale. Next weekend, I think. I have LOTS of decor items, clothes, some furniture, kitchen stuff. I'm taking work type clothes to a consignment store tomorrow. Clothing generally doesn't make much at garage sales, & some stuff is still good condition, I just outgrew it.

SO....I'm hoping to be out of my house in July. get the word out if you know anyone looking for a house to rent. 3/2/1600+ SF

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.