Friday, June 12, 2009

Garage Sale

It has been brought to my attention that my house is full of needless stuff....crap, if you will. Den and I told the boys whatever they get ready to sell, they can keep the $$ from. Talk about incentive. Right now they are going through the toy box and I'll bet they find toys that they didn't know they had. They really don't play with many toys.... This will be great. Lots of prep work, but hopefully we'll make a little cash-o-la. I am taking quite a few clothing items to a consignment store next Thursday and I hope that stuff sells for more than what I could make in a garage sale. It's work, but it is necessary!

COMPLETELY off topic....I think my inner 12-yr old girl is dying to get out. Last year (around Halloween) I got into tutu's. Love them. Everything is better wearing a tutu. Housework in a tutu, is suddenly not too bad. Tutu + stilletos = Oh la la. This year, my obsession is the flowers in the hair. They look so freaking cute on little girls. I downsized the flowers and made my own hair clips because I couldn't find them anywhere (anywhere = waxahachie).

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.