Thursday, June 25, 2009

3 down...more to go

On Monday I started a "new, healthy way of eating". I'm old enough to know that magic potions and pills are not the solution. Eating right and exercise is it. Seems simple enough, right? The first 3 days were a prep and some people lose quite a bit in those 3 days. Apparently I'm not "some people" because I only lost 3 pounds. Today I'm tired, but I don't have to worry about feeling overly stuffed anymore. It's similar to Atkins minus the cheese but it's just smart choices - eating healthy, portion control. I'm not discouraged, but I wish those scales had moved a little more, alhtough a pound a day is not bad... Next weigh in is Sunday.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.