Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Monday is Over~

Woo hoo. As I've gotten older (not REALLY old), I have realized how difficult Monday's are for me. I don't sleep well Sunday night, I think in anticipation of the following morning (thank you Sandie :-) so it just all starts out on a bad note. Not that all Monday's are bad, just slow to get going, I guess...

So it's Tuesday now. Last night we went to Den's. The kids helped him lay grass in his yard (it looks SO good). We swam. Ate dinner. Went to bed. OH...and I watched TV. SCORE!!!! I can't explain how difficult it is to have no TV. i did at least have a couple of fuzzy channels but with the HD switch over last Friday, I lost even that. movies or video games. being broke really sucks. really!

Looking forward to the weekend. Friday night we're having drinks at the Pub then going to Keeno, which is always a blast.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.