Friday, June 12, 2009

Accomplishment

I did it. The day is not over yet, but it's pretty darn close. One Dr. Pepper and guess what? I survived! I'm having a glass of wine...and might have another, but my mini-goal had absolutely NOTHING to do with wine! Oh...and I found some low-cal alcohol treat recipes that sound pretty delish. I'll post them Monday in case anyone else wants to try.

LOL. Ry is watching Kung Fu Panda and has apparently seen it enough times to have the lines memorized....too funny!

HOpefully getting some cable hooked up tomorrow....no more fuzzy 4 & 8, although I have to go thru the trouble of packing up my dish receivers and shipping them back...but desperate times.

Going to my friend, Jill's wedding tomorrow night. Super excited. I haven't been to a wedding since....Jeff and Meegan, several years ago. It'll be fun. I think we're staying the night because it's in Weatherford & we don't want to drive back to Hatchie afterwards. I hope the storms stay away. Must check weather.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.