Saturday, June 27, 2009

Success!!!

....sort of. Took off Friday and spent the day preparing for the garage sale --- it is a lot of work. Ran errands. Spent some time with my mom. All in all, a good day. This morning was the sale. Den helped me get an early start (my fav. morning quote is 5 MORE MINUTES - he he) and we began setup. Woo Hoo. For the most part, the customers were great but we had a few that....did some SERIOUS negotiating. Okay, really...? You want to negotiate over a brand new boys shirt (with tags) marked for $1? Yea, well - I didn't feel like arguing so I lowered the price when asked....We made a decent $ for 4 hours work. THANK GOODNESS IT'S OVER~~

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.