Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday

Today is day 2 of a 3 day cleanse/diet. It's not so bad really, except that I'm having caffeine withdrawals and general bitchiness from no-carbs... :-) I will survive this.

We've started staying at Dennis' this week. I don't feel like the house is 'mine' so I'm a little on edge - making sure the kids don't drop a crumb, but this morning I get up and one of the dogs (MINE) shit in the rug in the living room. I cleaned it up the best I could at the moment but I was gagging the whole time. Tonight I'll have to see what I can do.

We don't have the boys rooms set up yet, so mason and rylan wanted to sleep in the floor beside us. Sometime in the night rylan snuck into the bed. A habit that must be broken....and soon. He's getting so big and doesn't stay still.

Getting back to work. I am NOT going to dwell on the dr. pepper or sweets that I cannot have. nope -- not doing it.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.