Monday, June 15, 2009

Productive Weekend

Friday night was pretty much NON-productive, but after taking 2 hours to get home, I thought a little relaxation was in order.

Saturday I cleaned house then got ready for the wedding. My AC in my car was on the fritz so we had a quick detour to go back and get Den's truck and off to Weatherford. The wedding was beautiful, but HOT. Can you see the sweat on my face?
Sunday, Den came over and put us all to work. Fo' real. Dalton started it, but it ended up us working all day - the boys mostly in the yard, and me in the house (sorry, I can't stand the heat unless a pool is closeby). All in all, it was productive. The boys cleaned their rooms. I worked on the kitchen/dining/living rooms, although Mason swears he did more than I did, and I just walked around. LOL.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.