Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Now on hold

So after debating yesterday, talking myself in and out of the decision to buy an iphone, I was ready -- doing it! Refurbished 16 gb. Going for it. I log on today and BAM! Account past due. No upgrade for you missy. Past due meaning, it was due yesterday, not like 2 months ago. I'll have to wait until Thurs. to pay my bill and orrder my new phone. Tick Tock Tick Tock

I'm taking off work on Friday, spending some time with my momma at Canton. I hope the weather is nice. I really just go to look at overpriced, handmade crafts and EAT. corn dog and funnel cakes are calling my name. I've been to dog alley once. My mom won't let me go, because she knows I would walk out of there with an overpriced, puppy mill, sickly dog and be heartbroken when it doens't survive. Boo...

On another note, I the v.secret stuff I ordered last week has shipped! I hope this weekend my honey and I can go out on the town and I can dress up in my new kicks! :-) MUAH!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.