Friday, September 25, 2009

Woo Hoo it's Friday!

TGIF! nothing planned for the weekend but hopefully it will be pleasant.

I ordered some shirts from victoria's secret today. I returned some items and had a gift card that was burning a hole - plus, since I've consigned a lot of clothes, I open the closet and see nothing to wear, except for the same things, over and over again. Anyway, used gift card, some online offers and only paid $3 out of my pocket. That's awesome.

Love muffin will be home tonight. I tried calling him last night, becasue the power went out in 1/2 of the house -- I wasn't sure what to do and my biggest concern was Grey's Anatomy was coming on -- I couldn't miss it! He didn't answer or respond to my texts so I hoped that he was on his way home and planning to surprise me...no such luck. Tonight he will be back!

State Fair of Texas starts today. I really want to go this year. We went last year after the TX/OU game (want to go there again too) and enjoyed some fried treats. The fried bacon was overrated.

Wishing all my peeps a fun filled weekend!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.