Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday snapshot

Canton was fun - I was tired though, after walking around ALL day -- we never stopped to sit down, probably because we couldn't find a seat. We even ate our corn dogs standing. Fun trip -- got some cute shirts, a jacket and some jewelry. They had the instyler for $50 but I couldn't convince myself to get it.

Last night love muffin and I went to the Texas Theater to watch The Dallahachie Boys perform. I had not been to the Texas Theater since it was an actual theater. I went with Jack Hughes and he put his arm around me and I was scared he wanted to kiss me. LOL. I think it was 6th grade.

This morning I got a call from Uncle Dustin that Mason was running fever and not feeling well. I went to pick him up and made a dr. appointment. Swine flu. Poor baby, as soon as the doctor walked out after telling us, he broken into tears. All of the hype on the news had him scared. She came back and assured him that he would be okay.

We came home, I made him some chicken noodle soup and he played on the computer....yes, the same computer I'm typing on right now. We all took naps this afternoon. I heart naps. When I got up, I started couging and my shoulders and neck hurt. I left my vitamins at work. Crap! Cross your fingers.

OH -- and big news, I got my iphone. Ordered it about 4 yesterday and it was delivered today -- still getting set up now so nothing to report really

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.