Thursday, September 24, 2009

Concert

The PINK concert was awesome -- great performance. Ting Ting's were good but I don't know but a couple of their songs. So much fun. Interesting crowd. I haven't seen that many mullets since a monster truck show back in high school. I went with my friend Sandie, her daughter and a friend. We decided to grab a quick bite to eat at Hooter's, then headed to the AA Center. We arrived early so the girls got t-shirts and sandie and I settled on an ice cold alcohol treat. The theme for the concert was "playhouse" so it was carnival-like, which was cool except for the clowns, which I am terrified of. I know -- too many horror movies back in the day. Great night, great show. Thanks sandie.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.