Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Found Fred!

great news for an otherwise non-great Monday. He was over a mile from home, and in an area that I would have NEVER looked, had Animal Control not told me they spotted him. He hasn't been eating well over the last 3 days, but other than that, he looks fine. The kids and dogs were so excited to see him. He jumped on the bed and rolled around with Georgia. They are so friggin cute together.

Football
There are 120 players in 7th grade football since no player is turned away. That said, they split into 3 teams, A, B and C. Dalton is on the C team, which I'm saying means Cool team. Yea. So I get to the game last night about 6ish. A team plays. it rains. B team plays. it rains. i'm cold, tired and wet. majority of those in the stands had already seen their kids play, so they leave. rain, rain, rain. 9:00....C team takes the field. Remember watching little kids play soccer and they all just stay in a pack, around the ball. repeat for football. The ball kept slipping from the rain, every play they had to get a dry ball. I don't know if this team has had the least experience (i.e. no pee wee football). Finally, at 10:00, the game is over. Did I mention my kids and I haven't eaten yet? Yea...apparently, they don't open concessions for jr. high football - another thing I wish I'd known beforehand. So I go to JITB, grab some tacos, head back to the field house to pick up dalton, load up his bike, go home and get everyone settled and ready for bed. EXHAUSTION!!!!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.