Saturday, September 12, 2009

What a day...

This morning didn't start off so well. Our big love dog, Fred, escaped last night. We brought him in the house and had the window open, apparently sometime during the night, he jumped out. I've called the pound, spca, vet. No luck, but I'm hopeful.

My morning:
Mason woke up with a barking cough. He's sick. Called the dr. for an RX
Dropped presley at the groomer (he hates me)
Drove around looking for freddie
Took rylan to wal mart to get a gift for his friend's b-day party
Came home
Looked for freddie
Took rylan to the party
Dr. called - wants to see Mason
Took mason to the doctor
Went to HEB to buy groceries
Drove around looking for freddie
Unloaded groceries
About to start gumbo for dinner

It's only 1:30. I'm beat!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.