Monday, September 28, 2009

Things I cannot live without

I think the list is meant to be kept to a minimum, making each "thing" even more special.

  1. My Family (this includes parents, love muffin, my boys and friends. my friends are my handpicked family)
  2. Dr. Pepper (sorry, but I can't seem to knock this one)
  3. Cell Phone (just to keep in contact. I'm not a huge phone talker)
  4. Internet
  5. Shoes (duh!)
  6. Etsy (can you say SERIOUS addiction)
  7. TV - Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, Khloe Kardashian
  8. My camera. I just have a small, portable version but this year I hope to upgrade to a SLR
  9. Music. it inspires me and lifts me up
  10. My dogs

So these were the best I could come up with off the top of my head.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.