Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mumbo Jumbo

The swine flu is attacking America. Mason's been sick, thought he had strep but turned out to be a viral infection. Dalton's been coughing his head off this week. I'm shocked that he's made it through school each day.

Tonight Sandie & I are going to the PINK concert. I'm super excited. Wish it were on a weekend, but at the most, I'll be tired in the morning, which is no different than any morning.

Den is away on business this week. He's coming home for a softball game, going back, and returning on Friday. I so miss him when he's away.

I took clothes to consignment. While they were going through my fall clothes, I wandered around the store and only saw 2 items of mine - I hope that means everything sold and I'll make mucho $ from it. My contract expires 10/10 so it won't be long before I find out

Rylan's birthday is next month. He's been fickle about where he wants to have it. First it was bowling, now it's Flip Fusion. This is obviously a big decision for a big boy -- he'll be SIX!

The boys had their photos taken on Sunday. After all the rain, it was nice to be outdoors. Rylan had a few meltdowns but it wasn't out of control. Tiffani did a good job. She's given me a "sneak peek" on the photos... www.tmsphotography.blogspot.com
We have family photos scheduled in a few weeks. I need to figure out what we're all wearing.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.