Thursday, March 31, 2011

I took the first step

one day at a time....that's the best way to look at this. The good news? I signed up for weight watchers this morning (go me!). The bad news? My breakfast & morning dr. pepper's have used 1/2 of my daily points. Yikes!!! I joined today so I could look over the food choices, etc so when I go grocery shopping on Sunday, I buy the things I should (fruits & veggies), not the things I want (little debbie, blue bell). I may have to give up real dr. pepper. Ugh. This pains me! I've committed to 3 months. I am hoping (fingers crossed) that I will see results in 3 months so I'll stick to it for the long-term. Tomorrow I'm going to Canton and I WILL try the crepes that I saw someone eating last month, and I'll probably have a corn dog, but maybe I'll replace my dr. pepper with water...small changes....Wish me luck~

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.