Wednesday, March 30, 2011

All over the place...

I just skimmed over my blog to see what I've been talking about this week and realized that I need to utilize a small little button with a check mark...aka spellcheck. Every teh jumped out at me! I must dote on my loving hubby for a minute. He is SO....FRIGGIN....AWESOME. Every single day I feel blessed to have such an amazing partner. I don't know what I did to deserve him. I just hope I'm doing a good job at expressing how much I truly appreciate every thing he does for me. Okay, this is a biggie. Are you sitting? of course you are... Last week, Friday to be exact, I started researching diets. I was especially interested in the hcg diet. Funny, when you are not looking closely, it looks like HOG diet. LOL. So I posted on my facebook asking for any experience with or knowledge of the hcg diet. hog. I got several replies, most everyone recommended it. It's a calorie restrictive diet, only 500 calories per day, but the hcg drops curb your appetite enough that you don't feel like you are starving. Sounds easy enough, right? Well....probably okay for the average guy or gal, but since I'm hoping to be pregnant by/in the summer, and hcg is a hormone produced in pregnancy, well, my dear friend convinced me that it's probably not the best idea. But I still want to lose weight BEFORE.....so now I'm considering Weight Watchers. I just suck at diets. I really do. I lack motivation. I lack willpower. I'm still doing some research but I know the best way to lose is diet and exercise and to keep it off, I need to develop healthy eating habits. I'm pretty sure the justaburger from whataburger that I had for breakfast does not fit well into the weight watchers plan. **sigh**

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.