Thursday, March 17, 2011

Random

Have I ever mentioned that I have a ridiculous login password to my blogger, a bit of an ego stroker I suppose. Everytime I log in, it makes me laugh a little.

It's spring break and the highlight I guess is that our house got TP'd one night and "yarned" another....we're guessing they were out of toilet paper and yarn is all they could find. So last night my boys decided they wanted to tp and they did....a neighbor kid who was actually with them, which made it even more odd. They (my 3 boys plus 2 friends) decided to pull an all-nighter. They were still awake when I got up at 7. Oh the joys of being young.

The boys are with their SD this weekend and after this week of them being home, I will welcome the quiet time and most definitely plan to sleep in.

I guess my body is finally getting back to normal, whatever that may be, and I'm getting the fever again. I know we still have to wait a few more weeks before officially trying, but I'm ready.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.