Monday, March 28, 2011

Hair Dilemna

I'm such a sucker for new products. Actually, I'm a self professed beauty product junkie. If I took a picture of my bathroom shelving or my make up bag, its a mumbo jumbo of products, most I like until I run out, but I'm always up for trying something new. Last week my hair was a wreck. I hadn't changed much of my routing but both my skin and hair were making me crazy. My skin is breaking out, my hair looked fried, frizzy and just gross. If my hair sucks, it really affects my entire mood. My sweet niece is a hairdresser and I talked to her about getting a Brazilian blowout to fight the frizzies. In the meantime, I decided to color my hair, sometimes I notice a difference after coloring, plus the last time I colored, I used a 28-shampoo color so it was faded. I had a coupon for the new John Frieda color foam which claims to be less messy. Ha! I had this crap all over the cabinet, my shirt....I think it was more messy than the traditional gel color that I normally use. Don't think I'll spend the $12 again, but the color is pretty and shiny (see, it DOES looks better after color).


About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.