Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kardashian Love


I love, love, love the Kardashians. I realize they are famous for being famous, but the insight to their family cracks me up. For CHristmas I bought myself Kardashian Konfidential...yes, I am a little obsessed.'






My hubby made fun of me and my love for "picture books" as he calls them. Yes, there were lots of pictures. Family photos, recipes, likes/loves, etc. One of the things Kim noted she loved was a nailpolish by Orly, called Confetti. Immediately I started my search for Confetti nail polish. Let me interject real quick by saying, I love nail polish, but I mostly wear it on my toes because my fingers get messed up too easily. Great Kim, thanks for the info but its 2011 and the polish was debuted in 2009. Hardly an up & coming item that anyone could find. Well.....today I found it.....and purchased it......for $16.23 including shipping, on good ole ebay.

I know this is a ridiculous price to pay for a bottle of nailpolish but I look at it this way, if I don't LOVE it like Kim does, I'll ebay it & get my money back....I hope.















About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.