Thursday, March 10, 2011

Baseball Season

I am so super excited about baseball season. Luckily, all three of my boys love baseball. Now, we're not eat, sleep, breathe baseball kinda of people, but nonetheless, we do love it. D has been practicing for several weeks now. M & R have their first practice tonight. I told them to get dressed around 5:00 and I would be there about 5:30 to pick them up, my mom said she picked up R, he went straight into his room and got dressed. Excited much?





I was at Canton over the weekend and got this adorable shirt. I'm not a "MOM" shirt wearing gal, but I loved this one....and so what, I AM a mom!

You can get yours at www.mytiarafits.com


About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.