Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Food Deprived

So it's been 5 days since I started WW. Today.....I'm starving. I've given up my Dr. Pepper addiction (3 per day) and my daily date with Whataburger. I've settled for Carnation Instant Breakfast, fruit, sandwich, fruit, popcorn, fruit and a Diet Coke (bleh) here and there. Yea, I'd say today is pretty much torture! I know it's a lifestyle change and it will take time to adjust, but it really really sucks. really! I got in bed last night because I knew if I was asleep, I wouldn't be hungry. I slept in a little this morning becasue the first thing I want when I get up is a Dr. Pepper. It's just delaying the inevitable, I know I have to come face to face with my addiction to food all day, every day, I just had no idea how stressful it would be. I hope it gets easier.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.