Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ugh....

That is my only comment for today - just ugh.

I have a busy weekend ahead. Taking off work tomorrow to take care of some things that can only be handled during regular business hours, which are the same as mine. It is times like these that make me wish I worked closer to home -- some of these things could really be lunch hours, but since I don't have that convenience, I bundle them all into one day and take off, which isn't exactly feeling like a "vacation" day - but whatever.
  • Pick up letter from cornerstone to confirm Rylan's identity.
  • Go to the social security office and sit (hopefully not long) to request a replacement card for Rylan.
  • Uniform shirt for Rylan. go to store to check sizing, order (Duncanville)
  • Pay bills (I hope I can squeeze some out of this check)
  • Take photos of the house for marketing purposes
  • Box up (more) of the house....when will this end??
  • Contact ARC to schedule pick up of furtniure & household goods -- I'm done garage selling, just get it outta here!

Hopefully I can squeeze in a LITTLE r&r or something fun - pedicure? swimming?

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.