Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Clutter, Clutter, Eat Some Butter

Sorry but it's all I could think of the moment my fingers hit the keys. So the boys and I are living with Den. We are by NO means moved completely out of our house, but we brought enough to survive - clothes, shoes, food, television and the wii! I stop by the house randomly to pick up things that I need, but I'm finding more and more, I leave with little in my arms, which poses the thought - I really CAN live without all of the "STUFF". I'm a pack rat. I come by it naturally as my mother is the same - although my sis is not...nonetheless, I keep crap. I had a garage sale a few weeks ago attempting to clear the clutter but it was 'round one'. Den and I had a talk last night about what really needed to come over, what could go in storage, and what goes to file 13. I'm planning to spend some time on Sunday at the old house to sort through more "stuff". I dread it. I'm indecisive on things like this! It is imperative though.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.