Thursday, July 30, 2009

Showing the furry family some love

I love my fur, four-legged family. Love, Love. Presley loves riding in the car so if I'm going for a quick ride, he gets to go. Last night we were going to grab a bite to eat and as we walk towards the door, Presley & Georgia both come running. I hope the car door and they both jump in. Georgia used to be TERRIFIED of riding in the car -- she would literally shake. Don't laugh but we couldn't agree on one place for dinner (aka fast food) so stop #1 was Chick-Fil-A for Rylan and Mason. Georgia was in the front seat with Dalton. The girl at the window hands me a little milk bone for Georgia.....Awwww.....I told her we had another dog in the back, so she gave me another treat for Presley. Next stop, Wendy's. Again -- "ma'am...here's a treat for your dog". and again, "can I have another?" I'll never get my dogs out of the car at this rate. Third stop, Taco Bueno (I didn't feel like crossing over to JITB). I wanted to ASK if they had a treat for my dog but I'm sure the guy behind the counter would think I was NUTSO. No treat at the bueno, but that's okay, I wasn't fond of the food so I won't be going back!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.