Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy birthday to me

where oh where to begin? We got off work early on Thursday, so that was a good start. Friday was my birthday. Den went fishing but Dalton woke me up with breakfast (bacon & eggs). We ran some errands and went grocery shopping. We went to Lone Star Park. I love the horse races. My sis gay, her husband and daughter came, as well as my friend Kim and her daughter, Traci, her boyfriend and kids. Rylan made his first bet - $2 on horse #1 -- he won $22! I thought that was awesome. We continued to bet on each race and kept enough to keep playing but overall had a loss. It was fun though. After the races they had fireworks to music -- you could barely hear the music and it echoed but it was enjoyable.


Mason and grandma made me a carrot cake which Mason says was made with LOVE AND JOY! Den got me a PINK fishing pole. You have to know me to understand how much I truly appreciated this gift.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.