Monday, July 27, 2009

Phooey

Friday I had an earache, headache and sore throat. Went home, took benadryl and crashed. Today---still have an earache. It's not constant, so it's bearable, but geez!

Saturday went to the old house and worked....and worked....and loaded up shoes. MOST of my shoes are safe and sound and WITH me! :-) Whew

I feel like this move is dragging me down. I wish....I wish I had dozens of prepared boxes and a roll of tape and could just go in, box up, tape up and send on, but I am sorting as I go...deciding what goes with, what goes to the donation box and what "someone" Might want...The latter is where I'm going wrong, it goes or it doesn't -- should be cut & dry, but I'm a pack rat, clutter collector, whatever you want to call it, and by golly it's HARD to part with some things. So, I just hold onto it for another round. My goal to be out is August 1st so that gives me a week. I hope once the furniture is out, I will be motivated to finish up and get outta there for good! Moving is bittersweet, but I usually spend at least a moment, shedding a tear or two.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.