Monday, March 30, 2009

Rylan

First thing is first. I'm off the weight watchers bandwagon. I know -- it didn't take long. I've realized I like to "buck the system" and I do just that. Call me a bit of a rebel.

Dalton constantly makes plans with his friends and sometimes they don't include parents in the planning. Rylan, at 5 yrs old, has taken to the "sleep over" idea. I don't just let my 5 yr old run off to spend the night with anyone...Actually, I've only let him stay with his cousin Lucas. He has a really good friend, Brady that he talks about frequently. On Thursday, after I dropped off Rylan, I walked out with Brady's mom. Jennifer and I were talking and I said, we need to exchange numbers so the boys can have a sleep over. She asked me to give her my number and she'd to the same. I told Rylan and I think used it as leverage to get him up Friday morning. I give him a piece of paper with my info to give to Brady's mom. Friday afternoon I get home, we have multiple baseball practices and am busy getting changed and ready for practice. I ask where the little boys are. Mom says, Mason is down the street, Rylan is still at school. WHAT? School? Why didn't anyone pick him up. Mason went in to pick him up and Rylan told his teacher he was staying with Brady. Mason told Grandpa and they left. Hmmmmmm. Of course since he was so excited, he apparently thought it was planned for IMMEDIATELY. I thought it would be tough to get him out of school but he had a big grin on his face when he saw me. Little stinker!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.