Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I can't believe I haven't blogged in so long! Baseball has begun. I love baseball season. It's super crazy because all three boys are playing, but I love it. Last night at Dalton's practice I almost got hit with a ball...seriously! It landed in my chair, as I ducked to the side. I screamed, "I didn't know I was supposed to bring my glove"! funny. Dennnis and I were at Sports Authority over the weekend, bought some stuff for the boys and I found a glove I wanted...a pink one. I figured I could probably get one at wal-mart cheaper, but I doubt they have pink ones. Oh...and I found a fishing pole I wanted. It was pink too. I'm such a girly girl.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.