Monday, March 23, 2009

Rylan went to Sea World

My brother (Jon) and his wife (Jenny) were taking their son (Lucas) to Sea World for the weekend and they asked Rylan to go. They left Fri. morning and spent the weekend in San Antonio (one of my favorite places). Rylan came home yesterday afternoon and could not stop talking about all of the things he saw and did. He saw Shamu and a girl was standing on his (Shamu's) forehead. He got to pet a shark, not a big shark, but a baby shark. He high-fived a stingray but it didn't sting him because it didn't have a stinger. He saw penguins (and he had to imitate their walk) but they were behind a glass so he didn't know if they were stinky. Oh, how I love the naivety of children.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.