Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Up and Up

I went to the dermatologist yesterday because I haven't been in a couple of years for a full body scan -- just to check any freckles or moles that look suspicious. All turned out to be okay.

Mom had some cancerous cells removed from her nose last week, she's healing and goes today to have her stitches removed.

My brother Ray (Gordon Ray Seymore), has been approved for a kidney transplant. If you or anyone you know are interested in donating one of your kidneys, go to http://pretransplant.com/ and Donor Info for more information. This is such a blessing just cross our fingers for a kidney.

I'm on the countdown to my trip to Puerto Vallarta. I seriously cannot wait!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.