Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Busy Bee

I so don't have time to blog but my brain is overflowing with thoughts!


I'm trying to come up with some arts & crafts for the kids next week at grandma's so they (my parents) don't pull their hair out. I was getting tires put on my car and while I was waiting browsed a few magazines and wrote down some ideas - cute ones at http://www.familyfun.com/

My mom had 2 dr. appointments yesterday. The first with her liver doctor. He did a CAT scan which revealed that her liver was regenerating and did have cysts on it, but there was no reason for concern so he said he'd see her in 6 months. Then, she went to a dermatologist who did a "mohs" procedure on her nose. She has skin cancer and this is an in depth procedure that removes surrounding tissue thus removing all cancerous cells. They got it all (they check it before they put her back together) but she is pretty sore today. The last time they removed from the s ame place (but didn't do Mohs), her face was severly swollen and she had black eyes. This morning she hadn't looked in the mirror.

The boys are busy planning their weekend with mom, or actually - with their friends. They say they see me all week anyways. Even lil Rylan is trying to get out of the house -- he asked if his could go to his CUZZZZIN, Lucas' house. Despite his attempt to be big, Mason is still very much a momma's boy. First he asked if he could stay at Ethan's Friday night. Then he asked if Ethan could come to our house. Finally, he said -- "mom, do you want me to stay home with you?" So sweet!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.