Monday, March 23, 2009

Very Strange

Last october someone left a note on my car window. I sent a copy to a friend who is a police officer and he said I should be aware of my surroundings. This "person" hasn't done anything and it could be compeltely harmless so there was nothing they could do.

Yesterday morning I was outside with the dogs, then I was back out on the front porch taking apart my vacuum cleaner. My street is busy and there are ALWAYS people walking, jogging, bike riding -- to me, it's part of the scenery, nothing I notice. I decide to watch the marathon of America's Next Top Model, watch a few episodes and then get in the car to go grab a bite to eat. There it is...a note~ It's the same person, same handwriting, said, "I saw you this morning". Then goes on to say, "I think you're seeing someone". Okay, so now I am a little freaked out. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep last night ~~ damn stalker!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.