Monday, March 23, 2009

Weight Loss

Oh how I wish I could find the magical pill. A few things have opened my eyes. #1 - I'm not getting any younger and it will only become more difficult to lose weight. #2 - my clothes from last summer are fitting a little snug. It would be a great excuse to buy more clothes but I don't have the money NOR do I want to upsize. #3 - I'm not so happy with the way I look or feel and no one can change that except me, so I have to get my butt in gear. My sis and I enjoyed a lovely lunch today and then swore off Dr. Pepper. I joined weight watchers online. Even though my vacation is in 2 weeks, I'm sure I'll fall off the wagon a bit, but...I have to get healthy. So, here goes...

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.