Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Acknowledged & Appreciated

We all want to be appreciated - whether its for a job well done, going above & beyond, just doing what we do. It's nice to have someone express appreciation. Lately, on the job...after 18 years...I'm feeling very UN-appreciated. I'd like to think (work-wise) that the world would stop if I weren't here because yeah...they need me THAT much, but i'm beginning to realize, maybe i'm just another low-level nothing. I don't know how to move out of this place, because I don't like the way I feel about it. I wish I were crafty. Do you have any idea how many people quit their jobs and sell their crap on etsy & promote themselves through blogs? I wish I had some god-given talent that could sustain me. Ugh. So depressing. Must go wipe my weepy eyes.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.