Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend recap

lets see...the weekend was fun. On my way home from work Friday I stopped at Michael's (with my 40% off coupon) and bought some paint, paintbrushes and canvases. The weather for the weekend was iffy so I thought it would give the boys something to do if we were stuck in the house all weekend. Luckily, we weren't, and I'm having a little buyers remorse for the $30+ "project" with the canvases that are larger than I wanted. Yea, I may take them back. We went to the in-laws on Saturday. It was nice because we took our sweet time getting up and ready. Hubby love made the boys clean up before we left. Why are boys SOOOOO messy? So we headed to the lake. We spent the day fishing and visiting. Mason caught a pretty big catfish and Rylan caught a fish that was, um...petite, but he didn't care because it was HIS. I love fishing with my boys. Mason and Dalton both tied on the weights & hooks (I think I lost 2, got stuck on something underwater) - I was so proud. They told me that Dennis taught them how to tie "fisherman knots" - I didn't know there was such a thing...but I guess when it's broke I always hand it off to a man to fix it! HA






















About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.