Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Better already

The constant pain in my throat has finally subsided and I'm kinda getting back to normal. I had lunch with my bestie and a long overdue conversation with my hubby so I'm feeling better now. Amazing how communication bridges all gaps. TALK PEOPLE.

Being sick puts me in a funk, like the stars are misaligned and I can't figure out how to put things back. Oh, and I started. That really put me in a funk. :-(

Only one baseball practice tonight and I'm making Pioneer Woman's Lasagna for dinner, I can't wait. Dalton is starting the meat for me before I get home so when I get there, I can layer and bake.

We were planning a weekend at the lake, still are, just a few adjustments. Thankfully Den looked at the calendar and realized Mason has a game Saturday morning. Then I get an email that R. has photos on Sunday afternoon. Kinda puts us on a "schedule" but we are still planning to go & make the most of it. I can't wait to dip my pole in the water!!!!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.