Thursday, June 2, 2011

Feeling blah

I'm in a funk....100% sucked into a place that is suffocating. At work, I've got a very bad taste. 18 years.....yes, EIGHTEEN years and nada...I might as well be a new employee. UGH, very very frustrated in my place right now.

Home....les see, my husband was gone for a week, got a promotion (yea) that has been pretty stressful as he settles in, baseball is in full force (oh gaw, 2 more weeks to evening freedom), all of which has me just there.

No invitation is rqeuired to my pity party. I think tonight....after my glass of wine, I will settle down with my current read, "Black heels to Tractor Wheels" by Ree Drummond aka The Pioneer Woman. Kinda makes me want to write MY love story, oh wait, I'm still pouting.

OH, something to look forward to....Keeno girls night Saturday! Woot Woot

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.