Friday, May 13, 2011

Finally Friday

This week has been so hectic. I sometimes feel like work is interfering in my life. I should probably think the other way around but family is SOOO important to me...and in the grand scheme of things, family, people are irreplaceable. Memories are made on a daily basis. I wish I was more organized to keep up with things teh kids say. Luckily, I take tons of photos. I don't print them or do much, but I do take them. Dalton had an assignment in his Reading class to make a scrapbook. I printed pictures from the last year, he took his camera to school & took pictures and we have been working on it for the last several days. I must say, it looks really good! We have a few more stories to write. I say "we" because I'm writing them and he's telling me what to write. He claims I have better handwriting and....well, I agree. It became a family project and now the little boys want to make their own. I just need to send more pictures to Walgreens.... It was fun reflecting on vacation and things that happened, places we went, things we did.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.