Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekend, oh weekend, whereforartthou?

It was so super busy and action packed, I missed it. Baseball tournament on Saturday and Sunday. I LOVE baseball. Fun games to watch. My boys are so stinking sweet. Mason and Rylan both made me flowers and cards at school and Dalton's coaches took pix of each boy for him to give me along with two roses. Mason also made me breakfast --- bacon sandwich, oh yum. My hubby love (& boys) got me a coach purse and wallet (YEA ME!) and I spent the day with the four boys who make my heart melt.

Saturday night we had a family get together at my sis-in-laws. I LOVE having a big family and everyone together. The only one that couldn't come was Sharon and Gay made a suprise visit. Good food, good company. Sweet babies!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.