Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Girl time




It's not too often that I have a "girl date", or in this case, a "girl DAY". A friend was celebrating her birthday and I'm convinced her birthday should be a national holiday. It's always a big deal. Good company....good times. We started off at Buffalo Wild Wings in Mansfield. I'd never been to a BWW. We ate, drank and played trivia. Then, off to roller skate. Yes...a bunch of 30 something girls on roller skates. I've entertained yoga for several years so I wasn't too worried about my balance. I was more concerned about little kids getting in my way. I kept saying I would just run them over but when it came down to it, I just couldn't. We skated. Our shins hurt. Our thighs hurt. I tried to "shoot the duck". Don't know why....I don't think I could do it when I was 12! Sara was successful in her duck shooting efforts, as was Mica. Need beer-must leave. We then went to The Pub for a few drinks and fried green beans because we had time to kill before Game Night began. Game night was hilarious. We played spoons (quite dangerous), JackAss and the best game of the night....Loaded Questions (adult version). We had a good time. I can SO appreciate spending time with friends and I hope to do it again.


unsuccessful shoot the duck

Sara did it!


About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.