Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


valentine's day was exciting, but not the way you think. It was the day of Mason's b-day party, had to register boys for baseball, the gas company turned off my gas on Friday to install a new meter (and becasue they found a leak) and for some reason, I had partial gas service in my house. Strange, but true. Family was going to a comedy show so I had 2 extra kids on their way, still needed to feed all 6 boys, pick up cake and be at the party locale by 1. Thankfully, Dennis helped me out...he is so awesome! Everything was taken care of in time. Party was fun. I'm very..."involved" as a mom, so I was out there with the kids, bouncing, swinging, jumping and balancing. At one point, I was walking on the balance beam and told the kids to leave me alone, I was practicing for the Olympics. LOL. I crack myself up sometimes! This is me, swinging on the rope and falling into the foam pit. getting out was the difficult part! Fun times

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.