Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad


My dad shares his birthday with St. Cupid Valentine. We decided to have a 70th birthday party for him. Family get together. I love them! With such a large family, you'd think we see each other frequently but for the most part, we don't, with the exception of a few. We all brought food, cooked out and enjoyed one another's company. It was nice. I can't believe my dad is 70. He looks more and more like his father, my Paw Paw. Here's my dad with the newest addition to the family, Ethan Carter Seymore. I grabbed the baby seat as soon as they walked in the door, but because it was his birthday, dad got to hold him first.


About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.