Monday, January 26, 2009

Puerto Vallarta…here I come.

Dennis and I finalized our plans to go to PV. I am SO excited. Aside from a few trips to Vegas with my parents about 9 years ago, and the occasional trip to Surfside Beach (near Galveston), I haven’t been on a vacation in almost 13 years. I have to get my passport this week and then I’ll be set. I will get a little of my sis-in-law in me with my planning though…I will have lists for everything, from what to bring, wear, ideas of places to go while we’re there, plans for the kids, etc. I cannot explain how excited I am for this trip. We’re going early April…not too far away!!!!

Since I will be in a swimsuit in just over 2 months, I am buckling down on eating right and exercising! I had a gift certificate from Christmas and bought a wii fit over the weekend. This is how out of shape I am….I used it for 30 minutes. I did yoga, strength training, aerobics. I must add that I am the hula hoop QUEEN!!! J Mason and Rylan were on it for 2+ hours. Yesterday….and still today, my calves are so freakin’ sore! Tonight it’s back to the wii. Anything is better than nothing. I’d rather bike ride but it’s been too cold to get the boys out & about. Maybe next month we can venture out.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.