Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My boys

When my boys were young, I tried to write them a letter every year around their birthday. The hustle and bustle of life at some point got in the way and I didn't make it a priority. This year...2009....I want to get back on track. It's a reflection over time for me, as well as a keepsake for them and hopefully, a "happy" for their day. My boys are my everything. They are the reason I laugh and smile, and sometimes the reason I cry. If I could want anything in life, I would want my boys to be happy and healthy. I cannot imagine life without them. They are so rewarding. Tomorrow is Mason's birthday, which initiated this entire blog. I am writing him a letter....I will post later.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.