Thursday, January 8, 2009

Inspired

At 4:20 AM I was really inspired to blog. I had a million thoughts running through my head. That's what happens when I can't sleep -- my mind races. I should have grabbed my bedside binder and written down a few thoughts/ideas, but instead I started sifting through old photos which are housed in my bathroom closet (don't ask). A friend posted a high school picture on me on facebook so i decided it was "on" and i would post some crazy photos of her. I sat for 30 minutes looking through old photos, pre-mom photos. A few photos reminded me of my "trouble days" in high school. Yea -- believe it, I was unruly. Hell...a few photos were the reason I was in trouble! I finally crawled back in bed, after pushing over my toothless wonder Mason who had fallen ever so gently into MY spot in the bed. I cuddled-bugged with the boys and ended up going to sleep well after 5. I'll bring some of the photos tomorrow and post them. It'll give you a laugh, I promise!

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.