Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Things about me!

1) I love my boys. In the last few years, they have taught me more about resiliency and unconditional love than I thought possible. They are the greatest thing I’ve ever produced!
2) I love Target
3) I have a severe weakness for shoes
4) Drowning is my biggest fear
5) I’m a stronger person than I ever thought I was
6) I am VERY passionate about dogs.
7) I love astronomy
8) I love reading magazines and just recently began devoting time to read books! I’m reading Twilight now.
9) I am very close to my family.
10) My favorite perfume is Viva La Juicy and DKNY be delicious
11) My weaknesses are pasta and margaritas
12) I would like to lose 25 pounds (see No. 11 above)
13) My favorite TV shows are Grey’s Anatomy, The Bachelor, and What Not to Wear; and DVR was a great invention.
14) A ghost lives with me. He’s nice though. We just battle over the lights.
15) I LOVE music. It moves me. Favorite song right now – Soulmate, Natasha Bedingfield
16) Hot bubble baths make me happy.
17) I love to paint my toenails.
18) Sometimes I wish I weren’t so emotional. I wear my heart on my sleeve.
19) I am a lover, not a fighter.
20) I love high heels.
21) I feel very deeply.
22) I believe in “happily ever after”
23) I love freebies.
24) My girlfriends are a true blessing
25) I am dorky, goofy, fun, romantic, honest, caring.....my heart is way too big for its britches.

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 something Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend. I have 3 amazing sons, an incredible husband and 3 fur babies.